Industrial & Vizual Trainer
In order to ensure the safety of the public, Federal and State laws require employees to complete equipment and safety training for heavy-duty equipment. However, employees are often in the field rather than sitting in front of a computer, so scheduling training classes is difficult and costly in such an industry.
Vizual Trainer Technology prevents costly delays by allowing employees to access safety training at remote job sites. On-demand access to equipment training quickly informs operators on the ins-and-outs of using heavy equipment without the risk of learn-as-you-go training.
- Push notifications alert remote employees of required training
- Customized mobile applications allow employees to complete training anywhere, anytime
- Employees can quickly access training information by scanning an equipment ID barcode or entering an ID number
- The easy-to-use backend management system allows the training and safety managers to load, schedule, and deploy training from a centralized location
- Integrated testing ensures that employees complete training and pass any testing required for compliance purposes
- Customizable reporting easily tracks who has or has not completed required training, as well as the time and date the training was completed.