Transportation & Vizual Proof
Authenticated Video Proof of Every Safety Inspection
Vizual Proof technology simplifies and authenticates Federal and State required equipment safety inspections across every segment of the transportation industry.
Our technology captures date and time-stamped video footage and audio narrative of an operator’s inspection process.
Our technology ensures accurate inspections by delivering graphic overlays to the device’s screen, providing step-by-step instruction based on the scenario. Vizual Proof’s system allows the operator to share images of equipment concerns with a supervisor or the maintenance department in order to schedule repairs.
Real-Time Access to Accident Scenes
The Vizual Proof Technology suite provides real-time access to accident data through the accident reporting system. Employees are given step-by-step instruction on how to capture an accurate video narrative of the event. As it guides them through the process, the technology prompts employees to provide video and photos of the accident scene.
- Vizual Proof is easily integrated and highly customizable to meet the specific needs of any or industry.
- All safety inspections and accident reports are stored by FLX. You can easily access them at any time searching by employee ID, equipment ID, or date.
- Companies can quickly add new material or modify existing safety inspection checklists and reports using our backend management system. Inspection reports and checklists are customized to a specific process or type of equipment.
- Video reports can be converted to pdf documents to provide easily accessible documentation for on-site compliance inspections.
- Technical support is available online or by phone.