Drilling and Mining & Vizual Proof
In one of the most dangerous industries in the world, it is critical to have an efficient and comprehensive system to direct, conduct, and manage State and Federal safety inspections.
Our Vizual Proof technology simplifies and authenticates the safety training and inspection processes for industries monitored by state or federal authorities, such as OCHA, MSHA, FMCSA, or FRA. The technology captures date and time-stamped footage of the employees’ inspection process, replacing lengthy reports with much more efficient and comprehensive video narratives.
Graphic overlays on a mobile device provide step-by-step instructions customized to the report or inspection in progress. The system also allows employees to share concerns with company leadership through images and video.
Our Accident Reporting model gives company leadership real-time access to accident data. Employees are given step-by-step instruction on how to capture an accurate video narrative of the event. As it guides them through the process, the technology prompts employees to provide video and photos of the accident scene. This process ensures all necessary details are captured visually and verbally to enhance legal protection.
- The technology is designed to track a variety of data to improve operational efficiencies and profitability
- All safety inspection, project reports, and accident reports are stored by FLX. Company leadership can easily access them at anytime using our secure backend management system.
- Leadership can quickly add new material or modify existing safety inspection checklists and reports using our backend management system. Inspection reports and checklists are customized to a specific process or type of equipment.
- Video reports can be converted to pdf documents to provide easily accessible documentation for on-site compliance inspections.
- All video reporting is digitally date and time stamped for legal protection
- Technical support is available online or by phone